compensation: Salary depending on experience
employment type: full-time
Entry Level Welder
QR Code Link to This Post
Will be performing entry level welding duties.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Welder with the capability of operating ARC welder and common shop tools such as grinders, sanders and
hydraulic straightening equipment.
2. Capable of using measuring equipment (tape measure, framing square, straight edge, calipers, laser level).
3. Capability for using shop measuring equipment and cutting equipment to cut stock (tubing, angle iron, channel
iron, flat bar, etc.) for welded miscellaneous assemblies
4. Maintains cleanliness of the work area and ensures proper handling of tools, equipment, and stock to prevent
loss. Conforms to departmental safety requirements.
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills; both verbal and written.
6. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
7. Ability to lift and carry up to 35lbs
8. Must have a valid driver's license, insurable driving record and reliable transportation
9. Must be able to follow orders
10. Occasionally requires carrying up to 35 lbs. (Management reserves the right to change, rescind, add or delete the duties and responsibilities of positions within the job description at any time.)
High School Diploma/GED & at least 1 year experience welding SMAW, GMAW, TIG, or Oxy-Acetylene
If you are reading this ad, the position is still open.
All interested applicants must reply via Craigslist email with a resume and contact information for further consideration.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6871695430
email to friend