favorite this postProduce Manager - Pacific Grocers (Barrigada)hide this posting
compensation: To be discussed employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
As a wholesale business, Pacific Grocers imports goods from various countries from around the world to Guam and offers those goods (in bulk) to the retail and food service businesses on Guam and many of the other Pacific Islands.
Organization Name: Pacific Grocers
Job Title: Produce Manager
Hours: Full Time
Wage: To be discussed
Benefits: To be discussed
- Monitor product movement.
- Regularly order produce from suppliers and adjust order quantities based on product movement.
- Create competitive pricing for all produce shipments.
- Create price lists for Customers and Sales Representatives.
- Pick up produce permits for every new shipment.
- Assist Guam Customs during inspections for all new shipments.
- Regularly communicate with the warehouse and keep up to date with produce quality.
- Regularly update the Sales Team on produce quality and push sales for slow moving items.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of products.
- Additional responsibilities to be discussed.
- At least 2 years experience.
- Experience with the ERP program known as Mas90/Sage100 is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills!
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Self motivated with a friendly and sociable disposition.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects and to prioritize workload.
Please email your resume or stop by our office and fill out an application. NO PHONE CALLS.
Mon - Fri: 8am-5pm
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers