favorite this postRestaurant Supervisor (Tumon, Guam)hide this posting
compensation: Pay based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Hard Rock Café Guam is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of part-time and full-time Restaurant Supervisor.
HRC Guam offers a premium, one-of-a-kind dining experience. HRC Guam offers a challenging work environment that supports and nourishes both your professional and personal growth, offering you opportunities to learn and grow, and have fun while doing it. We offer competitive compensation.
The purpose of this position is as follows:
• Provide a warm and friendly greeting immediately to all guests
• Commitment to Excellence. Oversee the delivery of exceptional service to all guests; maintain a high level of professionalism and quality in the restaurant
• Lead the team to deliver consistently high-quality food and beverage service to our guests
• Manage daily restaurant operations and meet revenue and expense goals
• Staff management and development
• Ensure restaurant has proper staffing based on business needs
• Manage weekly and monthly inventories
• Supplies ordering and management
Experience, Education & Skills
• Educational background in hospitality or restaurant management is preferred but not required
• Must have 1-3 years' experience in dining or high volume restaurants, and/or catering
•Working knowledge of restaurant reservations systems
• Experience with leading a restaurant team
• Experience working with children is desirable
• Computer skills required for Microsoft word, Excel, restaurant reservation systems, POS systems, and basic office equipment
• Ability to work as a team with store management and collaborate with corporate partners
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send resume by email or visit us at Hard Rock Café, fill out an application, and submit your resume!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers