QR Code Link to This Post
5-7-19 Tuesday to 5-13-19 Monday (including Saturday 5/11 and Sunday 5/12)
• Must have valid Health Certificate
• Must be able to lift 20 lb- 30 lb
• Stack and pile finished goods into containers.
• Pack them following a specific set of instructions.
• Clean and prepare containers for packing.
• Check to ensure containers are damage free.
• Verify if items pulled out of package are correct.
• Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and product count.
• Keep track of inventory.
• Remove completed or defective products or materials.
• Move completed packages into store.
• Load or stuff different products or merchandise.
• Count items.
• Review packing lists.
• Mark and label containers.
• Tag containers with marking tools.
• May be asked to assist fellow co-workers, in the store front, with packing orders for