favorite this postDishwashers (Tumon)hide this posting
compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We're excited to be opening a sweeping, new destination tap house in Guam that will feature an eclectic local menu focused on locally sourced ingredients and of course our amazing craft beers.
Our tap house is a place that provides warm, small-town hospitality and handcrafted food and drink. All served in a social setting so that people can enjoy the moment and the relationships around the table.
The Dishwasher position is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards of glassware, tableware, utensils, pots & pans using machine and manual methods. The dishwasher position is also responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitized dish area.
We are looking for career minded individuals who want to grow with an emerging brand.
- Wash dishes and equipment using manual and industrial methods
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in a clean and orderly condition
- Maintain trash receptacles
- Clean food preparation areas, facilities, or equipment
- Maintaining a clean and organized dish room and work area
- Practicing safety and sanitation standards
- Having a sense of urgency
* This job description reflects the position's essential functions and does not encompass all of the tasks that may be assigned.
Please apply If you are looking for: dishwasher full or part time restaurant job
- Previous dishwasher experience / training
- Team player and willing to go the extra mile - or so
- Punctual, patient, and mindful
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Possess Health Certificate
* Pre-employment drug screening and police clearance are required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers