favorite this postBussers / Busboys (Tumon)hide this posting
compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We're excited to be opening a sweeping, new destination tap house in Guam that will feature an eclectic local menu focused on locally sourced ingredients and of course our amazing craft beers.
Our tap house is a place that provides warm, small-town hospitality and handcrafted food and drink. All served in a social setting so that people can enjoy the moment and the relationships around the table.
Bussers provide a very important role in our restaurant. They keep the beat of the place going and ensure the tables are prepared immediately for the next party and assist our servers and bartenders. We are looking for career minded individuals who want to grow with an emerging brand.
Please apply If you are looking for: busboy, busgirl, busser, bus person, full or part time restaurant job
- Previous busser experience / training
- Pleasant personality with focus on guest satisfaction.
- Team player and willing to go the extra mile - or so
- Punctual, patient, and mindful
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Possess Health Certificate
* Pre-employment drug screening and police clearance are required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers