favorite this postBartenders (Tumon)hide this posting
compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We're excited to be opening a sweeping, new destination tap house in Guam that will feature an eclectic local menu focused on locally sourced ingredients and of course our amazing craft beers.
Our tap house is a place that provides warm, small-town hospitality and handcrafted food and drink. All served in a social setting so that people can enjoy the moment and the relationships around the table.
Bartenders are responsible for positive guest interaction while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner. At all times, bartenders are expected to be attentive to the guests' needs and making them feel welcome, comfortable, important and relaxed. We are looking for career minded individuals who want to grow with an emerging brand.
* Previous bartending experience / training
* Excellent oral communication skills
* Positive interpersonal skills - be a good listener
* The ability to multi task and work well in a high volume work environment
* Fluent in English and proficiency in other languages is a plus
* Able to stand for 8 hours
* Be able to lift at least 40 pounds
* Basic computer usage skills
* Working knowledge of and experience with POS
* Possess Health Certificate and ABC License
* Pre-employment drug screening and police clearance are required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers