Salary: Based on experience and any certification and/or Degree (2yr or 4yr) provided,
SEND RESUME as an attachment, On email "Subject Line" indicates "Accountant"
Job: Full, may consider Part-time employment
• Must be proficient and knowledgable in QuickBooks and perform accounting duties and clerical functions to support supervisors and management team. Must be able to perform the following:
• Monitor, track, and resolve accounting problems.
• Reconcile daily invoices and prepare Account Receivables and prepare billing invoices.
• Reconcile, prepare and Issue checks for Accounts Payables.
• Record (input) daily business transactions and key daily worksheets into QuickBooks.
• Process New Hires, with handbook orientation and with the documentation process
• Input, reconcile vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records
• Process, deliver, collect, receive, reconcile, input and make bank deposits on A/P & A/R
• Match invoices for payment A/P and collections A/R.
• Process A/P billings for payment
• Collect and Arrange A/R checks received for deposit to the bank and posted into Quickbooks ledgers
• Utilize Quickbooks accounting program system to operate databases, pay bills and order supplies.
Acct. & Admin Duties: (But not limited to Duties below)
1) Customer Service oriented and have good personal hygiene
2) Must know how to handle or answer phone calls from clients & vendors
3) To help other employee keep office & surroundings clean and support them as needed
4) Company errands, Owns own vehicle required (the company will provide a weekly Gas allowance based on use)
5) Assist managers on daily needs and ordering supplies (Arrange vendor order, purchase ofc. supplies & maintenance supplies, etc)
6) Assist with incoming office visitors/clients/customers as/and when needed
7) Duties are not limited to above mentioned duties
NOTE: We are an "AT WILL" Company.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers