favorite this postAccounting Assistant (Tumon)hide this posting
compensation: will discuss during interview. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisor.
• Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
• Compile and sort invoices and checks.
• Issue checks for accounts payable.
• Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
• Record charges and refunds.
• Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
• File and tally deposits.
• Match invoices to work orders.
• Process bills for payment.
• Arrange checks received to be deposited to bank.
• Utilize computer systems to run databases, pay bills and order supplies.
1) Customer Service oriented
2) Must know how to handle or answer phone calls
3) To help other employee Office cleaning (dusting).
4) Company errands, vehicle owns require (company provides Mileage reimbursement, calculated percentage by IRS for business)
5) Assist on ordering supplies at the office (water delivery, office supplies)
6) Assist incoming office visitors/clients
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers